ApexSQL Data Diff 2014 R3 has been released
Type: Maintenance release
About ApexSQL Data Diff: ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server data comparison and synchronization tool which detects data differences and resolves them without errors. It compares and synchronizes live databases and native or natively compressed backups and generates comprehensive reports on the detected differences.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Data Diff product page.
About this release:
- The synchronization option "Script USE for database"
- The progress bar for synchronization script execution
- The synchronization wizard’s "Recompare after synchronization" option
- Databases comparison is up to 270% faster
- 13 bugs and known issues
- Data sources containing SQL tables without a unique clustered index cannot be compared against backup databases
January 16, 2015