ApexSQL Doc 2014 R3 has been released.
Type: Maintenance release
About ApexSQL Doc: ApexSQL Doc is a documenting tool for SQL Server instances, databases, objects and SQL Server Integration Services packages. It generates comprehensive documentation in a number of formats including CHM, HTML, Microsoft Word’s DOC and DOCX, and PDF. It can automate and schedule the documentation process.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Doc product page
About this release:
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012/2014 add-in integration
- Add images in header/footer of the output document for CHM and HTML output formats
- Choose a page orientation (portrait or landscape) for DOC, DOCX, and PDF output formats
- Select the page format (A3 or A4) for DOC, DOCX, and PDF output formats
- Edit header/footer text, font, formatting, and color
- Select the dependency level for object dependencies
- Include/exclude extended properties on the object type level
- Graphical dependencies documenting is now up to 24% faster, depending on the output format
- 23 bugs and known issues fixed
October 31, 2014