ApexSQL Source Control 2016 has been released.
Type: Major feature, major fix release
About ApexSQL Source Control: ApexSQL Source Control is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in, which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all object versioning features, without the need for an additional source control client.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Source Control product page.
About this release:
- Team Foundation Server 2015 support
- SQL Server 2016 CTP3 support
- SQL Server Management Studio CTP3 integration
- Azure SQL Database V12 support
- CLI support for major source control systems
- Support for source control of custom scripts
- More than 60 bugs and known issues fixed
- New TFS projects cannot be created on the root repository if TFS 2015 is used
December 31, 2015