ApexSQL Audit 2015 has been released
Type: Major feature, major fix release
About ApexSQL Audit: ApexSQL Audit is a SQL Server auditing tool with a wide range of possibilities for auditing access, changes, and security on SQL Server instances, databases, and objects. It audits queries, DDL and DML operations, security events (authentication changes, permissions changes, and attempted logins), events on stored procedures and functions. ApexSQL Audit saves captured information in a centralized auditing repository and provides comprehensive reports.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Audit product page.
About this release:
- Advanced filter for auditing, reports and alerts has been added
- Custom local reports can now be created
- Alerting for instance and SQL Server connectivity has been added
- Alerting based on results of custom SQL scripts has been added
- Alert checking interval is now adjustable
- Data integrity check for archived databases can now be performed
- 17 bugs and known issues fixed
March 6, 2015