Raleigh – April 23, 2014 – ApexSQL, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and major provider of Microsoft SQL Server solutions, today announced the release of ApexSQL Complete 2014. The new version includes full support for SQL Server 2014, usability and quality improvements, and new UI style.
About ApexSQL Complete: ApexSQL Complete is a SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio add-in which speeds up coding by automatically completing SQL code statements, filling in SQL code fragments, and more.
For more information visit the ApexSQL Complete product page.
About this release:
- SQL Server Management Studio 2014 support
- [NEW] Tab Navigation feature monitors opened and recently closed tabs
- [NEW] Executed Queries logs executed queries
- [NEW] Navigate to objects locates objects from script in Object Explorer
- [NEW] Test Mode wraps the query in an transaction and executes it without consequences to the database
- Improved snippets usability and additional snippet variables added
- A small library of built-in snippets is added. More to come…
- Code Structure is improved with more statement information in preview
- More than 20 bugs fixed
- New UI style
“I can’t say enough about what you have done here. I am still finding little “features” that I find useful. This is simply a world-class tool for people with much to do. I love to hack SQL, but it is such a blessing to do less of the mundane typing. Especially with intellisense expediting recall…”
Principal Software Engineer,
ApexSQL is a leading vendor of tools for Microsoft SQL Server. ApexSQL products help SQL Server developers and DBAs accomplish complex tasks quickly, easily and accurately, including database auditing, recovery, change management, development, documentation and more. Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, ApexSQL is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has more than 10,000 customers in over 120 countries worldwide.
April 23, 2014