The ApexSQL GDPR Compliance Relief Program is designed to help organizations that use SQL Server for processing and holding personal identifiable information (PII) reduce the cost of complying with GDPR.
GDPR took full legal effect on May 25, 2018 and is intended to protect personal identifiable information (PII) of EU citizens. It applies to all organizations, in or outside the EU, that handle, process, collect and store personal identifiable information of data subjects residing in the European Union.
The regulation obliges organizations to ensure that the access to the sensitive data is fully transparent, that all data access attempts can be detected and that any data changes can be thoroughly inspected or caught. Also, the regulation should ensure that auditors can always forensically investigate how data is handled, e.g. who saw what, when and where.
If your organization is using SQL Server to process and hold PII, you can utilize ApexSQL Audit, a SQL Server auditing tool, to achieve GDPR compliance. Since achieving GDPR compliance might be challenging for both small and big organizations and they will need all the help they can get to meet the requirements, ApexSQL prepared a GDPR onboarding program.
ApexSQL’s GDPR Compliance Relief Program provides ApexSQL Audit license(s) under special terms until September 1st 2018.:
- 1 free license of ApexSQL Audit for organizations with fewer than 50 employees
- 50% discount on all ApexSQL Audit purchases for organizations with 50-100 employees
- 25% discount on all ApexSQL Audit purchases for organizations with 100+ employees
All tiers of the relief program will include
- 1 free user license of ApexSQL Generate, to anonymize data by replacing personal data with automatically generated, synthetic data
- 1 free user license of ApexSQL Mask (TBA), to pseudonymize personal data by masking it
- 75%, 50% and 25% discounts, per tier, for ApexSQL Log, for forensic data auditing
In order to apply, please complete this form
January 29, 2018