ApexSQL Generate 2015 R4 has been released.
Type: Medium feature, major fix release
About ApexSQL Generate: ApexSQL Generate generates test data for specified columns and tables. It exports test data to SQL, XML, and CSV files, or execute it directly against the database.
ApexSQL Generate offers the ability to quickly generate millions of rows. As well as intelligent auto-creating of data patterns at row level. It supports a wide variety of data types, including geography, money, and hierarchyid.
For more information visit the ApexSQL Generate product page.
About this release:
- Generating result using data from CSV file
- Generate result by using a valid column from same database as foreign key
- Generate result using predefined generators
- View the action plan before starting generation
- Import data from existing data sources via table mapping
- CLI for executing saved project
40 bugs and know issues fixed
July 23, 2015