ApexSQL Monitor 2017 R3 has been released
About ApexSQL Monitor: ApexSQL Monitor is a Windows and SQL Server monitoring tool with a wide range of monitored metrics. It tracks Windows, SQL Server, AlwaysOn Availability Group and Failover Cluster instances, and database metrics on multiple local and remote machines and SQL Server instances. It monitors the most important SQL Server statistics, memory, buffer, and page metrics – batch requests per second, user connections, target and total server memory, buffer cache hit ratio, batch requests, page life expectancy, page reads and writes per second, and more. ApexSQL Monitor also tracks SQL Server wait statistics including the individual queries wait statistics. Monitoring these metrics enables you to identify and troubleshoot performance problems, establish trends, set baselines, and generate built-in or custom reports.
For more information visit the ApexSQL Monitor product page.
About this release:
- The browse network servers option is added in the add server page
- The option to export and import custom metrics is added
- 38 bugs and known issues fixed
- The instance dashboard now displays the commercial name of Windows OS version
- Row count and fill factor metrics are removed from the metrics configuration page
July 12, 2017