ApexSQL Trigger 2017 has been released.
About ApexSQL Trigger: ApexSQL Trigger is an auditing tool for SQL Server databases which captures DML/DDL changes that have occurred including information on who made the change, which objects were affected by it, when it was made, as well as information on the SQL login, application, and host used to make the change.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Trigger product page
About this release:
- ‘Select repository’ option added to the Advanced tab for storing the auditing architecture and data in a repository database separate from the audited database
- CLI switches
- Define a full path to save a SQL script file for creating triggers [/os]
- Define paths to include multiple ApexSQL Trigger utility files [/iuf]
- Display all return codes to the console [/rc]
- Play sound upon finished operation [/be]
- Logging level [/log] with four levels:
- Twenty (20) new CLI return error codes
- 11 bugs and known issues fixed
March 23, 2017