ApexSQL Audit 2023 has been released
About ApexSQL Audit: ApexSQL Audit is a SQL Server auditing and compliance tool with a wide range of features for auditing access, changes, and security on SQL Server instances, databases, and objects. It audits queries, DDL and DML operations, security events (authentication changes, permissions changes, and attempted logins), events on stored procedures and functions, and provides out-of-the-box compliance templates such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI. ApexSQL Audit saves captured information in a centralized auditing repository and provides comprehensive reports.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Audit product page
About this release:
- Additional logging is available by activating Debug mode.
- Additional processing of files from the ActiveSessions folder after encountering 3rd party parsing errors
- Creation of zipped files containing details about the queries which could not be processed
- Optimization of the Before-after trigger installation process for databases with a large number of Primary Key indexes.
- Support for hosting the Central Repository and auditing events for SQL Server 2022.
- 28 bugs fixed
The column order of Before-after reports has been modified and is now displayed in alphabetical order. This modification enables a significant performance improvement both during the initial setup and when updating the configuration for Before-after auditing.
June 21, 2023