ApexSQL Enforce 2018 R4 has been released
About ApexSQL Enforce: ApexSQL Enforce is a best practices enforcement tool for SQL Server database objects and scripts. It comes with an integrated editor featuring code auto-complete for writing custom rules and has more than 100 out of the box rules covering SQL best practices, naming conventions, potential configurations and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Enforce product page.
About this release:
- SQL Server 2019 CTP 2.0 support
- SQL Server Management Studio 18 integration support
- New error handling and send logs functionality
- Improved application installer with a dark theme
- New application icon
- Multi violations per rule is added
- 6 bugs and known issues fixed
- The application now requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
January 31, 2019