ApexSQL Enforce 2018 R7 has been released
About ApexSQL Enforce: ApexSQL Enforce is a best practices enforcement tool for SQL Server database objects and scripts. It comes with an integrated editor featuring code auto-complete for writing custom rules and has more than 100 out of the box rules covering SQL best practices, naming conventions, potential configurations and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Enforce product page.
About this release:
- Rule descriptions are now more detailed and descriptive
- 1 bug fixed
- The following rules have been deprecated:
- APX1098 – “Execute statement”
- APX1142 – “Nolock hint”
- APX1279 – “Schema name not specified”
- APX1290 – “Set offsets”
- APX1306 – “CHECK constraint should be enabled’’
August 14, 2019