ApexSQL Refactor 2014 R2 has been released
Type: Maintenance release
About ApexSQL Refactor: ApexSQL Refactor is a SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio SQL formatting and refactoring add-in with nearly 200 formatting and refactoring options such as table partitioning, renaming SQL objects, expanding wildcards and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Refactor product page.
About this release
- An option to enclose all identifiers in square brackets is added
- An option to enclose only column identifiers in square brackets is added
- An options for formatting “SET” clause is added
- An option to schema-qualify all objects when applying a formatting profile is added
- 22 bugs and known issues fixed
August 14, 2014