ApexSQL Refactor 2014 R6 has been released.
Type: Maintenance release
About ApexSQL Refactor: ApexSQL Refactor is a SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio SQL formatting and refactoring add-in with nearly 200 formatting and refactoring options such as table partitioning, renaming SQL objects, expanding wildcards and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Refactor product page.
About this release:
- New "Parenthesis placement" option has been added for Arithmetic operation, Comparison operation, Logical operation, and Column list
- New "Data types" alignment option
- New CamelCase capitalization option
- New BEGIN and END blocks indent options
- New "Place JOIN keyword in new line" option
- New "Insert empty line before each statement" option
- New "Align SELECT with INSERT" option
- New "Compact" formatting profile has been added
- New "Extended" formatting profile has been added
- New "MSDN SQL BOL" formatting profile has been added
- A new dialog for creating formatting profiles has been added
- 7 bugs and known issues fixed
June 16, 2015