ApexSQL Complete 2017 R2 has been released
About ApexSQL Complete: ApexSQL Complete is a SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio add-in, that speeds up coding by automatically completing SQL code statements, filling in SQL code fragments and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Complete product page.
About this release:
- The auto-complete option does not work when you are connected to SQL Server via SQL Server Authentication
- The Runtime Error appears when installing add-in on Windows 7 Pro 32-bit OS
- The Single quotation mark and Comment mark under the Inserts tab do not work
- The Sort alphabetically and System function check box are disabled
- The Insert object owner and Insert column owner do not work as expected
- The Snippet does not work, when in the snippet is inserted the Object macro
- Visual Studio 2010 stops working when the add-in is installed
November 8, 2016