ApexSQL Unit Test 2018 has been released
About ApexSQL Unit Test: ApexSQL Unit Test is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in, to maintain and run SQL database unit tests. It allows you to create unit tests and organize them in test classes. In addition, a single test case can be executed, as well as all tests from a single class or all tests against a single database with just a single click. Test execution can be automated using the CLI, along with exporting test execution results to XML, SQL script, or SQL database table.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Unit Test product page.
About this release:
- High DPI and 4K resolution support
- Applied concepts of Visual Language Dictionary for Visual Studio for iconography, imagery, colors, menus, fonts, formatting and other GUI elements
- New application icon
- “SQL Server Management Studio has stopped working” error is encountered when the Unit Test explorer command is clicked on against:
- SQL Server Analysis Services instance
- SQL Server Integration Services instance
- SQL Server Reporting Services instance
- 6 bugs and known issues fixed
July 3, 2018