ApexSQL Enforce 2022 has been released
About ApexSQL Enforce: ApexSQL Enforce is a best practices enforcement tool for SQL Server database objects and scripts. It comes with an integrated editor featuring code auto-complete for writing custom rules and has more than 100 out of the box rules covering SQL best practices, naming conventions, potential configurations and more.
For more information, visit the ApexSQL Enforce product page.
About this release:
- Application telemetry now collects anonymous data on the use and performance of applications and application components
- New ApexSQL Updater allows users to configure advanced updating settings of all installed ApexSQL products
- The activation model is switched to Subscription
- The application does not support integration into SQL Server Management Studio 2012, 2014, and 2016 versions
- The application does not support integration into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2015 versions
- “The ”ApexSOLEnforce_InstPackage’ package did not load correctly” error is encountered when the Visual Studio 2019 16.7 version is started
October 10, 2022