Scattered reports can make finding potential problems and vulnerabilities a serious hassle. In addition, increased data privacy regulations aimed at protecting sensitive information means database administrators, developers and security professionals have increased pressure to keep tabs on potential exposures, breaches and non-compliance.
It’s much easier to see and anticipate potential problems if reporting can be pulled from comprehensive sources. Using the ApexSQL Audit API, DBAs can easily combine auditing streams into various reporting tools.
Join Software Solutions Consultant, Gary Jerep, to review dominant security market conditions and explore the new capabilities of the ApexSQL Audit virtual lab.
- Note: Webinar attendees will receive $100 off e-store purchases of ApexSQL Audit
- Learn about enhancements to the latest ApexSQL Audit release
- See how the new API can help you create consolidated reports
- Discover how easy it is to set up auditing on your databases
- Tour the ApexSQL Audit virtual laboratory
- Date: January 27, 2022
- Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Location: WebEx
- Event: Online
November 30, 2021